Chapter VIII Understanding and Matching of Garment Accessories
1, the basic requirements: understand the concept of accessories, familiar with the role of a variety of accessories, classification, characteristics and selection.
2. Key points: Grasp the role, characteristics, and matching principles of various accessories in clothing.
3. Difficulties: Distinguish the characteristics of various types of accessories and the applicable parts and methods of use on clothing.
4, teaching methods: classroom teaching, student participation and experiment, practice combination.
Section 1 Definition of Accessories The clothing accessories refer to all the materials used in clothing other than fabrics during the garment manufacturing process. The wearing performance, processing performance, decorative performance, safekeeping performance and cost of garment accessories are directly related to the quality, shape, comfort and sales of garment garments, and its importance is self-evident. Garment accessories can be divided into eight main parts, namely clothing lining, clothing lining, clothing dunnage, clothing wadding, line materials, fastening materials, decoration materials, trademarks and logos, and other materials according to their basic functions.
The second section of the concept and basic role of clothing lining and lining
1. Concept The garment lining is usually the garment lining (clamp), which refers to the material used to partially or completely cover the garment.
2. Basic role
(1) Make garments have good conformality. The garment lining gives additional support to the garment, reducing the deformation and wrinkling of the garment, making the garment more crisp and flat to achieve the best design styling effect.
(2) It has protective and cleansing effects on apparel fabrics and improves wear resistance of garments. The clothing lining can protect the reverse of the fabric from being stained and reduce its wear, thereby protecting the cleansing effect of the fabric and prolonging the wearing time of the garment.
(3) Increase clothing warmth. Clothing lining can thicken clothing and improve the warmth and warmth of clothing to the human body.
(4) Make clothes smooth and easy to wear. Due to the soft and smooth appearance of the garment's lining, the garment is soft, comfortable and easy to wear.
Second, the classification and characteristics of lining
1. Classification: There are many types of clothing linings and the classification method is different. Here are the two classification methods.
(1) According to the processing technology of lining:
Livelihood: The fasteners are attached to the garments to facilitate removal.
Dead: Fixed sewing on clothing, can not be dismantled.
(2) According to the use of raw materials points:
Cotton cloth: such as the city cloth, coarse cloth, plaid and so on.
Silk categories: such as taffeta, flower satin, electric spinning and so on.
Chemical fiber categories: such as beautiful silk, polyester taffeta, and so on.
Blending and weaving categories: such as feather yarn, cotton/polyester blended cloth, etc.
Fur and wool categories: all kinds of fur and wool fabrics.
2. Characteristics: Due to the differences in the composition of the raw materials in the lining, the performance characteristics are different. The following are separately stated:
(1) Cotton cloth: Cotton cloth has good moisture absorption, air permeability and warmth, comfortable to wear, not easy to produce static electricity, moderate strength, lack of elasticity is poor, not smooth enough, used for children's wear, jackets and other leisure class clothing.
(2) Silk: Silk lining has good hygroscopicity, breathability, light texture, beautiful and smooth, not easy to produce static electricity, comfortable to wear, lack of strength is not strong, texture is not fast enough, the warp and weft yarn is easy to fall off, and processing Sewing is more difficult. It is mostly used for fur garments, pure wool and silk and other high-end garments.
(3) Chemical Fibers: Chemical fiber linings generally have high strength, strong wear resistance, good pleating resistance, good dimensional stability, mold resistance, and other properties. The disadvantages are that they are prone to static electricity and have poor comfort. Because of its low cost, it is widely used in all kinds of medium and low-grade clothing.
(4) Blending and interweaving: The performance of this kind of lining integrates the characteristics of natural fiber linings and chemical fiber linings. The performance of the lining has been improved. It is suitable for mid-range and high-end clothing.
(5) Furs and wool fabrics: The greatest feature of this kind of lining is its excellent warmth retention and comfort. It is mostly used in winter and leather garments.
Third, the basic principles of matching clothing lining
1. Clothing linings must have good physical properties
Cosplay Men's Clothes
Cosplay Men'S Clothes,Eco-Friendly Halloween Clothes,He-Man Cosplay Costumes,Harry Potter Costume
Shaoxing Jinshengtai Textile Co. Ltd , https://www.sxheptex.com